I love the end of the second one.... she wants him bad.... :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THat is hillarious.
Where did you get those vids? I want to share them

I'm not giving away my findings ;)

Just right click on my attachment and save on your desktop... that should work. :thumb:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Personally I thought when I saw the title we were going to get an interesting story as to what Frienchie did last night. These vid's are almost as good as that would have been :smilebig:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Personally I thought when I saw the title we were going to get an interesting story as to what Frienchie did last night. These vid's are almost as good as that would have been :smilebig:
Believe me when I say that those video are alot more fun then what I did... unless running 3 miles, laundry, cleaning, cooking, and checking some site including fireblades is what you call EXCITING. :rotfl:

But, weekend is right around the corner :thumb:

edit: I just read the title again so making sure you don't think I will be drinking all weekend.. LMAL

·
Registered
954 Posts
Believe me when I say that those video are alot more fun then what I did... unless running 3 miles, laundry, cleaning, cooking, and checking some site including fireblades is what you call EXCITING. :rotfl:

But, weekend is right around the corner :thumb:

edit: I just read the title again so making sure you don't think I will be drinking all weekend.. LMAL
nah i have faith in you. You'll only be drinking half the weekend. The other half will be spent watching Leelover drunk on tequila in a shark skin thong doin his thang :smilebig:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nah i have faith in you. You'll only be drinking half the weekend. The other half will be spent watching Leelover drunk on tequila in a shark skin thong doin his thang :smilebig:

LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Good one :thumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts