Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, all,

i have an '02 954rr and was wondering if anyone knows of one being fitted with dual exhaust. i am getting tired of looking at that large, assymetrical barrel hanging off one side. i was entertaining the thought of an underseat setup, but decided against it due to the fact that i like the truck space and the general looks of the bike. can anyone help me out with this, or provide some insight into what is involved and what cans i might use even if i can get the headers and tubes made. thanks a bunch.

bryan

·
Registered
332 Posts
hi, all,

i have an '02 954rr and was wondering if anyone knows of one being fitted with dual exhaust. i am getting tired of looking at that large, assymetrical barrel hanging off one side. i was entertaining the thought of an underseat setup, but decided against it due to the fact that i like the truck space and the general looks of the bike. can anyone help me out with this, or provide some insight into what is involved and what cans i might use even if i can get the headers and tubes made. thanks a bunch.

bryan
Devil make a system with 2 cans on the same side if that's any help.

Cheers
Simon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts