Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
That would be cool to see Xaus in the US full time!!!  I hope it happens.

Asked about Ducati's expectations in the USA, he replied, 'Really our first priority is to win Daytona because we know what that means in the U.S. market. After that our objective is to win races. Whether we win the title or not is not as important as running consistently at the front and winning races. We are also considering the possibility of offering support to another team in order to run our 749 in the AMA's new Formula Xtreme class. The United States is our second most important market behind Italy and our American dealers have told us that we need to have our 999 and 749 bikes winning races there.'

He could for sure win some races, and provide for some spectacular crashes too.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I doubt it if he has good GP offers on the table. But if Minoli will pay him enough, he just might do it. Ahh, the silly season

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
booth23 : I doubt it if he has good GP offers on the table.  But if Minoli will pay him enough, he just might do it.  Ahh, the silly season
No chit. He's already too big, in MotoGP he'll be a friggin giant among horse jockies. Besides when you crash a motogp bike it's a bit more expensive than crashing a WSBK bike. Just ask Biaggi how Yamaha felt watching him dump it all last season.

I think that Xaus has the personallity to fit over here. He's got skill and he's just friggen aggresive as all hell. I would like to see him over here, I'd cheer for him. Not so much Ducati, but Xaus is a likable character

1 - 8 of 8 Posts