Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Erion cams dropped in along with a custom map so I thought i'd share it with everybody.

My setup after the cams is:

Full Hindle
Flapper Mod
BMC Race Air Filter
Erion Racing drop-in cams
PCIIIR

Peace all

·
Registered
525 Posts
Nice!!!! I finally found a place by my house that will build me my long over due custom map for only $200..........

·
Registered
925 Posts
KIDRR : Nice!!!! I finally found a place by my house that will build me my long over due custom map for only $200..........
Why dont you talk to vnatchu---I know that he got an arata for his RR 110HP--I dont think Dan Kyle has done a custom map for the RR--but bet he is working on one. Give him a call--hes in Sand City-Basically Laguna Seca

·
Registered
8 Posts
Trackho : Quote (KIDRR @ June 06 2003, 4:13pm)Nice!!!! I finally found a place by my house that will build me my long over due custom map for only $200..........
Why dont you talk to vnatchu---I know that he got an arata for his RR 110HP--I dont think Dan Kyle has done a custom map for the RR--but bet he is working on one. Give him a call--hes in Sand City-Basically Laguna Seca
yup.. take it to dan.

a custom map is not just setting A/F to the required and letting the software do its thing.
dan will make sure its smooth and flat.. try to tune out on-off throotle etc. give him a call www.kyleusa.com

he did a custom on my 600RR and this is the result.
the before is the full stock setup.. the after is a full arata with a custom map.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Scooper
What does it ride like now and how is the idle?
I know dynos vary from each other, but some of the members have been getting high 140's with just a pipe and mapping.
I'm not flaming, just curious

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't been able to really get on it much cause it's been raining alot, but it rides and idles fine. I know Booth got mid 140s, but he's in Australia too and you guys are running higher octane fuel which makes a bit of difference.
Most ppl in Fl here I know have been getting mid 130s with pipe and mapping. Trust me brother, I was hoping for a bit more HP, but it's fine. I know folks with 954s are getting in the 146 range with full exaust and custom mapping. I figured i''m not doing too bad for an 01. Now, if I hear someone here in Florida or surrounding areas is getting mid 140s on a 929 with just pipe and mapping, then maybe i'll get a bit upset. I'm anxious to ride it though. I love my 929.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Let us know how it rides when you do get out on it.

I think your mixing Booth with Zeeman, Z is from sydney aust, but I think booth is from US.
Z got 149 I think from his hindle and mapping, I think his is the highest score so far, but your right, our fuel is different,
our unleaded is 92 octane and then we have also have a choice of either 95 or 98 depending on what brand you want.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ooops.  You're right.  I am mixing up Booth and Zeeman.
Zeeman did get killer results with just an exhaust and mapping.  Zee, if you're listening, what A/F ratio did they use for your setup??

BTW, 98 octane. How sweet is that? Must be nice

·
Registered
453 Posts
didnt you guys know that Zeeman was running a Hindle prototype?.. you guys will never be able to get his numbers .. J/K .. anyway my serpent piped 01 929 made just a lil over 142hp with the dynojet map

1 - 11 of 11 Posts