Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine dosen't produce the ponnies like the late one's do but its still a nice curve.
Blue is std Red is Can, k&n and a jet kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Brenny
again thats a nice curve, its that dip at about 5-6 I really wanted rid of, it still isn't as flat as i would like but i think i would be looking at loads of money to fix it.
cheers Sean

oh i forgot to say its a 96

·
Registered
307 Posts
yeah for sure its a massive improvment 5-6RPM. was it boging down before you got it remaped? i was going to rush to get a powercommander for my bike back after the dyno and the power curve i had stock im not going to worry for now.. maybe when i get the full system later this year.. well mate enjoy :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Brenny, it's a 96 model. They have carb's, so it would have been jetted.
And your pipe will start to gunk up with black shit the longer you leave it without mapping it. Where ever you get it mapped, ask them if they'll do a better price for your second map when you change the system. We do that for our guys up here.

·
Registered
307 Posts
cheers sooks.. but im not worried too much if my exhaust gets filled up with crap...when i get my full system my old one wont be worth anything.. ill proabably just use it when i do track days..or try and sell it :D

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I didn't mean it like that. More, your bike is running far from it's best. You WILL notice a custom map, more than you noticed the pipe. But, up to you dude.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts