Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
why do you want the LCD..do u not have a laptop? and the ignition module wont get you much power and you will most likely have to run 93 octane fuel...JFYI
The LCD module will allow him more maps to switch between without the flip switch. Also can store info on it. with more sensors it can act as a timing light for a drag. Just a few reasons he prolly wants it instead of having to use a laptop.

·
Registered
824 Posts
ya i have one of those for my mustang GT...i dont see it being as useful on a bike though....the map switching is a good feature...but unless you reallt care about gas mileage or have Nitrous....you never need a diff map...but to each their own...i just think their too expensive for what they do...which isnt much...but then again...im not a drag racer :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't installed it yet. Since I need to basically take off the gas tank to get to the fuel injectors, I will wait until I have money to get some velocity stacks and new ngk spark plugs. Might as well do everything at once.

·
Registered
824 Posts
the injectors are actually really easy to get at on the 954...just prop up the tank and they are right under the airbox...the ginition module connects right into the injectors?? i would have thought it woulda connected somewhere before the plug wires...the 954 is really easy to work on though...my friend has one and i installed his PC3 in about 10 min. Are you going to bring it somwhere to get it tuned?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.