Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I am desperately looking to find a set of needles that I can use on a dynojeykit for my 1999 blade. I have the rest of the kit but it is useless unless I find the correct needles..(Long story! )...
If you have any needles or possibly currently have a RRW or RRX with the dynojet kit that you may be selling ect then I would love the opprortunity to make an offer on the needles!
Other than that does anyone know anywhere I may be able to go for the needles as Dynojet do not sell them on their own?
Thanks for your time all
Kind regards
Jamie, UK

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hey guys
I am desperately looking to find a set of needles that I can use on a dynojeykit for my 1999 blade. I have the rest of the kit but it is useless unless I find the correct needles..(Long story! )...
If you have any needles or possibly currently have a RRW or RRX with the dynojet kit that you may be selling ect then I would love the opprortunity to make an offer on the needles!
Other than that does anyone know anywhere I may be able to go for the needles as Dynojet do not sell them on their own?
Thanks for your time all
Kind regards
Jamie, UK

[email protected]
You could have some stock needles machined.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Personally I don't care for jet kits. You can get the same (or in some cases better) results by shimming your stock needles. Radio Shack sells a pack of small washers in 5 sizes for less than 2 bucks. Start with 2 shims and at around 4k rpm in 3rd or 4th crack down on throttle. If it accelerates smoothly, you're set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts