Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i recently traded my '06 1000rr so i'm selling my PCIII, QuickShifter and Ignition Module.

DynoJet PCIII USB - part# 125-411 - will work on the 2006-2007 cbr1000rr. includes everything pictured (PCIII, USB cable, 9V power adapter & CD) plus installation instructions ... all in the original packaging. i used the PCIII for less than 2 months and it's in perfect working condition.

DynoJet QuickShifter - part# 4-101 PULL Type - will work on most bikes (with reverse shift pattern). please check Welcome to Power Commander III USB Motorcycle Fuel Injection Tuning Module for compatibility. i KNOW it will work on the 2006-2007 cbr1000rr with reverse shift. includes QuickShifter and Instructions/Software (not pictured).

DynoJet Ignition Module - part# 6-17 - will work on the 2004-2007 cbr1000rr. includes Ignition Module and Instructions (not pictured).

i used the QuickShifter and Ignition Module for ~2 weeks and they are in perfect working condition. by far, the best mod i've ever done -- especially for trackdays!! the QuickShifter REQUIRES the Ignition Module to function on the FireBlade (may not on other bikes - again, check powercommander.com)

PCIII - asking $225.00 SOLD -- SOLD -- SOLD
QuickShifter SOLD -- SOLD -- SOLD
Ignition Module - asking $200.00 SOLD -- SOLD -- SOLD

shipping is FREE (to lower 48) and i always ship next business day!! PayPal and checks accepted.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first $175 will take the QuickShifter.

it WILL NOT work on the 1000RR without the ignition module!

cmack, did you see my response to your question in the cowl thread??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.