Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, got a New PCIII USB that I just opened, never installed with 9v power adapter new w/ box. Just opened box to take a look. paid almost $300, asking $245.00 USD with free shipping in lower 48 states. I accept paypal. E-mail me at: [email protected]
:thumb: if anyone is interested...Thanks :)

PS...it is also on EBAY

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HondaGalToo said:
What made you decide not to install it? Just curious, and this gives you a bump, too. :D
i wanted to install it but i rode a few bikes with my slip on that were custom mapped and my bike felt faster stock.........with a full exhaust i can see a need but i like the stock bottom end in the street preferrably.thats what i think anyway...it was a waste of money to install it,. if its not broke dont fix it like they say :huh: :thumb:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HondaGalToo said:
Makes sense. When I had a slip-on, it smoothed the throttle out just a bit, no huge difference.
From what i can see, it would not make a difference for any slip on, it actually feels like the bike runs harder without it...the only thing you may get is a tiny bit better gas mileage, which i really dont care about......

The throttle is a little bit twitchy stock...I like that...but very responsive....more than my 01 GSXR 750 was...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.