Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ConqSoft said:
Pingel Chocks = :thumbd:
I was afraid of that. Liked the convenience of the inline system vs cross mount that was for the Pit Bull

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
sheepofblue said:
I was afraid of that. Liked the convenience of the inline system vs cross mount that was for the Pit Bull
Figment had a couple wheel chocks for sale

EDIT: Just noticed you weren't a fan of the Pit Bull. Maybe it's time for bed...

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ND4SPD said:
Figment had a couple wheel chocks for sale

EDIT: Just noticed you weren't a fan of the Pit Bull. Maybe it's time for bed...
I love pit bull, just lazy and like the preset ones :cool: However I might give the guys recommended by HondaGalToo a phone call link to see if they can still do inline ones. Any reason that Pingels suck, in particular?

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Yup, what Conq said. Pingel, and most other chocks, will hit your rotors. PitBull will not. Go with them! Accept no substitutes! Go to that link I gave you and call Performance Trailers...ask for Glen.

Conq, how did those brackets work that he made for you? Didn't one break?

At any rate, ask him if he's still got them or has improved on his design. If not, just add the horizontal piece of etrack and you're good to go!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just recieved an email reply and he does still make them with info coming soon. He offered to snail mail info, I asked for e-copy either way I should have info. This weekend is wash, wax and plot for the trailer since the rain is supposed to stop and not be 30º

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Just recieved an email reply and he does still make them with info coming soon. He offered to snail mail info, I asked for e-copy either way I should have info. This weekend is wash, wax and plot for the trailer since the rain is supposed to stop and not be 30º
Good deal, you'll be pleased. They work well. I've seen other removable "pop chocks" unpop themselves at inopportune times.
If you don't hear back from them, keep bugging them. They're good guys but sometimes you need to prod them a bit. But, you've got plenty of time till June! :D

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
pitbull :thumb: pringle :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
ConqSoft said:
He MIGHT have gotten some brackets from me when I sold my trailer... :eyebrows:
Ah, I had a feeling he might have purchased them from you. So he purchased the brackets, and the trailer came with them! :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ConqSoft said:
No, he had his own trailer. I just supplied the brackets. Then he supplied additional welding to reinforce them. :D
So I might have an excuse to buy a welder if I get these also :eyebrows:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
HondaGalToo said:
Inquiring minds want to know how you've attached your pitbull chocks to the etrack. :thumb:
they are using the brakets being discussed in this thread :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts