Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna be hitting up toronto motorsports park a good amount this year and i figured i would see if anyone in the area was interested...if your from PA, eastern canada, NY, michigan, etc....this is a great track in the area..its only $125 if you pre register for the weekends...and they have thursdays for ONLY $90!!!!!!! both days are from 9am to 5pm which is a killer deal!!! It is a very nice track and is good for any level rider...

I also have been talking to the guy that used to own the dunnville autodrome but that is closed this year and he is opening a new track at an old airport and if we can get enough people together he said he would give us a great group rate...but we would need like 20 people :( BUT THATS NOT IMPOSSIBLE...so if anyone is interested in either let me know...and if ur just from the area and dont like the track..hit me up neways and wel do some riding!!

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
There's lots of good east coast tracks. Join one of the local orgs...NESBA is the one I belong to. There's also Team Promotion and Sportbike Track Time.
Tony's, as mentioned, runs days at NJMP, as does Absolute Cycle. You need hook up with one of the clubs and join to ride at their events, some orgs let you ride as a guest. Check the websites.

This year I plan on being at NJMP, BeaveRun, VIR, and Summit Main if dates ever get posted for Summit.

If I go to Canada, it'll be for Calabogie or Mosport.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just got into road track riding last year...i did one track day the year before and LOVED it so i went about 6-7 times last year...I just like the toronto because its cheap and they have a whole weekend thing so i stay there and ride 3 days in a row...soo much fun...i wanna get down to NJMP too though...let me know if they have any open track days or weekends...i live more northwest of hershey now though so its a little further to travel there...but i rly dont care especially if they have a weekend thing goin

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
i just got into road track riding last year...i did one track day the year before and LOVED it so i went about 6-7 times last year...I just like the toronto because its cheap and they have a whole weekend thing so i stay there and ride 3 days in a row...soo much fun...i wanna get down to NJMP too though...let me know if they have any open track days or weekends...i live more northwest of hershey now though so its a little further to travel there...but i rly dont care especially if they have a weekend thing goin
They usually do, because I do the Saturday and Sunday weekend they have. I'll look it up and let you know.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
NESBA April 3rd and 4th weekend at NJMP.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
I'm pretty sure NJMP doesn't have "open" days. You need to sign up with one of the organizations running the day. There are several. Check the calendar on the NJMP site, then look up the organizations. You need to be a member (and pay an annual membership fee) of NESBA and STT in order to ride at their events. You can ride as a guest with Absolute Cycle and TPM, but pay a bit more for the day. There are other orgs running there as well, such a Tony's Trackdays. You don't have to pay a membership fee with them, either, just go to the org's website and sign up. Each org's website will also have all the info you need on gear and tech requirements.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
hondagal you said VIR, are you meaning the AMA event?
Nope, I'm doing a trackday there with NESBA in May. They have days there a few times during the season, May 13, 14, 15 is one of those times! The 13th is a beginner skills enhancement day, the 14th is the intermediate skills enhancement day, on the North course. The 15th is a regular day (3 groups) on the South course. I'll be riding the 14th & 15th.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am gonna be hitting up toronto motorsports park a good amount this year and i figured i would see if anyone in the area was interested...
West central NY here (Rochester / Canandaigua), and new to the area - will definitely be up for some track days at TMP.

For the 20+ people for a Dunnville day, I'd be happy to try to rally some interest in this area. There is a meetup group of sportbike riders in the Rochester NY area. Perhaps posting it there, as well as other sites like *************** will generate some interest.

-Rob

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
email me the site...you cant post it on the forum....its not gonna be at dunnville though...its just the guy who used to run dunnville...he is opening a new track at an old airport i guess...its supposedly gonna be sweet! i got 2-3 guys goin right now to TMS...so either way we can meet up and ride up there...thrusdays are only $90 for 9am-5pm!!!!!!!!! thats a killer deal....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.