Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone has installed an easy pull clutch system on a blade .. if so did you like it wat kind did you buy and how was the install.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
i was wondering if anyone has installed an easy pull clutch system on a blade .. if so did you like it wat kind did you buy and how was the install.

What is it and what does it do?
The clutch pull is already pretty light.

·
Registered
156 Posts
What is it and what does it do?
The clutch pull is already pretty light.
Easy clutch is a product made for Gardening tractor... sorry i ment Harley-Davidson...:rotfl:

I do know how they are installed on those big twins.. but there's no way you could install them on a RR

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Easy clutch is a product made for Gardening tractor... sorry i ment Harley-Davidson...:rotfl:

I do know how they are installed on those big twins.. but there's no way you could install them on a RR

Okay, I can understand why Harley's need such a thing but not a 900RR. The clutch isn't exactly heavy.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Trust me, that thing is way too big to fit on a 900RR.

But basicaly, it ads lenght to the arm where the clutch cable attach.

Yes i guess it would be possible to buid somthing for it. But i've been working in a dealership for a hile now and 80% of the time, when a Japanesse clutch is hard, the cable is the problem.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Unless he changed the clutch on the 900RR.. I highly doubt it is hydraulic.

I can see it fitting, my 99 had tons of room from the inside of the clutch lever to anything

·
Registered
152 Posts
the ones for the harleys actually go in the trans.. it changes the ball and ramp for more leverage..and the other one is an actual clutch perch with some gearing inside to reduce lever pull.. none for the blades.. they are not needed... is your clutch pull that hard?? maybe you got other issues?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, I can understand why Harley's need such a thing but not a 900RR. The clutch isn't exactly heavy.
...actualy yea the clutch is fairly light. but im not a very big dude and to those that think its hydrolic or too big to fit your wrong, its neither its a very small pully system thats encased the one im looking at is made by MOOSE racing and the reason im thinking of putting it on is to do clutch ups easier because after a few pops i cant pop it with one finger anymore and a guy at the local bike shop had one on his zx6r i am rebuilding my bike so that i can stunt on it but thats why i was thinking of putting one on Moose Racing 2011

1 - 15 of 15 Posts