Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I clocked that and I'm watching it, they look like Chinese fairings but still looks an interesting bike.
I see the old caveat of 'Advertised Elsewhere' is included, which always makes me wonder if an item will get pulled if it doesn't make at last a bottom price, but then again why not put a Reserve or a BIN on it?

Hopefully it'll run to the end.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Currently £1750 with just over 2 hours to run, not a lot of money.
Blimey, it only sold for £1900 and that's a lesson in how not to advertise a bike (or any item) for sale on FleaBay i.e. no reserve, very limited information, no description of condition, no history mentioned and very poor photographs. I wonder what it might have reached if more thought had gone into the advert?

Cheers
Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
Blimey, it only sold for £1900 and that's a lesson in how not to advertise a bike (or any item) for sale on FleaBay i.e. no reserve, very limited information, no description of condition, no history mentioned and very poor photographs. I wonder what it might have reached if more thought had gone into the advert?

Cheers
Andrew
Hi Andrew, considering £190 less commission, ouch!, I always sell mine on Autotrader Bikes, cheap as chips:winkBill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.