Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been gettin a few emails from "ebay" that I was questioning.

It looks like someone emailed you stating a shipping cost quote to a seamingly random state and it has a link and the link brings up a dead webpage. anyone else get one of these? I have gotten about 5 in the last 2 weeks

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I got a pretty weird one looking like they wanted me to pay them, and I don't think "them" was actually e-bay, when I won an auction recently. I just deleted it.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
stegen said:
I have been gettin a few emails from "ebay" that I was questioning.

It looks like someone emailed you stating a shipping cost quote to a seamingly random state and it has a link and the link brings up a dead webpage. anyone else get one of these? I have gotten about 5 in the last 2 weeks
DONT CLICK THE FRICKIN LINKS STEGEN!! Didn't you learn anything the last time? The only thing you need to click is the DELETE button. Greed will be the downfall of any sap that falls for these scams. Figure it out people, you never get something for nothing. The only reason these scams work is because people fall for them. If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, you can bet your ass it's a turd.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
firedawgon929 said:
DONT CLICK THE FRICKIN LINKS STEGEN!! Didn't you learn anything the last time? The only thing you need to click is the DELETE button. Greed will be the downfall of any sap that falls for these scams. Figure it out people, you never get something for nothing. The only reason these scams work is because people fall for them. If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, you can bet your ass it's a turd.
It was just a link. I thought it was legit at first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts