Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long do you wait for seller to reply to messages? I paid for item and left message to give me tracking info...wait 3 or 4 days before I start worrying? :wazzup:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NinerPilot said:
I usually wait a week before using anything other than email. After a week or so I have used the feature on ebay to remind the seller... I have only had to do this 2x I think. You can go so far as to get the phone # of the seller from ebay.
Best of luck,
Chris
Thanks Chris

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
As a seller, I've done that a time or two, but as a buyer, I've had it happen several times. In most of those cases, I got the product before I got a reply.

Unless the rules have changed, the buyer and seller have 72 hours to email each other after the auction's end. I usually wait at least that long before pinging the other party.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
rocket said:
How long do you wait for seller to reply to messages? I paid for item and left message to give me tracking info...wait 3 or 4 days before I start worrying? :wazzup:
Sorry about that.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Utah...:hmm: I list my auctions with a caveat for NO international bidders to avoid that kind of crapola... :evilaugh:

Edit:
On a serious note...most of my transactions have taken place in 2-3 days. Had one drag out a bit longer, but the seller came through in the end.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Yeah, with Utah not being in the United States our postal system tends to take a bit longer.
Then there's the whole exchange rate issue.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BDA116 said:
Yeah, with Utah not being in the United States our postal system tends to take a bit longer.
Then there's the whole exchange rate issue.
Shot myself in the foot on that one... :crap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts