Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Um... 108 negative feedback? So after 9 or 10 people still felt he was worth the risk to send him money? WTF? What were they thinking after 50? Number 108? ooooookkkaaaaaaayyy

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
Um... 108 negative feedback? So after 9 or 10 people still felt he was worth the risk to send him money? WTF? What were they thinking after 50? Number 108? ooooookkkaaaaaaayyy
Notice the dates of the auctions, they were all the same time. Everyone from this round of scamming had already paid before the neg feedback hit. I doubt its a hijack, that would be a pretty cut and dry situation with ebay and the account closed and such. Sounds to me like either its an account set up and run legitamtly for a year or two to build positive rep, then the big payoff scam is launched. Do the math, 100-400 people at $300 each, thats some cash.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
Notice the dates of the auctions, they were all the same time. Everyone from this round of scamming had already paid before the neg feedback hit. I doubt its a hijack, that would be a pretty cut and dry situation with ebay and the account closed and such. Sounds to me like either its an account set up and run legitamtly for a year or two to build positive rep, then the big payoff scam is launched. Do the math, 100-400 people at $300 each, thats some cash.
Good plan GFJ, so where you going with that loot?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I can't believe how many people and money got involved in this scam!!
That is the craziest shit I've ever seen...hope he gets caught...

·
Registered
806 Posts
Yep... Started a bunch of acutions, insisted on cash (check or money order, no paypap) and then him and his wife split the country. Take an objective look... There weren't many warning signs. The no PayPal thing in itself isn't a huge warning sign. They rape you on fees, and are very consumer friendly (to the point of screwing sellers). All the pictures showed the actual merchandise and had the sellers name in the pic. Perfect feedback prior to that. The number of consecutive auctions should have been a warning sign, but how many people check that before bidding?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts