Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric Bostrom is putting his trust, and noggin, in Shoei helmets this racing season, having just signed a multi-year deal with the popular helmet company. "I'm very excited about my new partnership with Shoei, and I'm looking forward to strapping on their helmets the next time I ride my Ducati. Their helmets are so good that I know I'll be comfortable and safe while I'm out there, so that's one less thing to worry about. It'll allow me to focus on putting that Ducati on top." Fans of Eric Bostrom who have enjoyed his unique and special RedBull helmet will certainly enjoy the new-for-2004 RedBull design to go along with his new brand of helmet. "Airtrix designed my latest RedBull helmet, and I think this 4th year design is the best one yet. I think fans will really like it."
Sweet

·
Registered
304 Posts
I like the Red Bull helmet, but honestly not that big of a fan for Shoei. Arai is all I have worn, but if the new Shoei is a nice as Eric says it is I may give it a go.

I'm really exicted to see Ben and Eric face off this year, should be the best brother racing dual ever.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts