Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
"I can't believe how fast Eric (Bostrom)'s bike is. I mean, full Superbike spec against essentially production bikes. That's just not right, is it? I tell you, if I had a bike that fast, imagine how fast I could be," Suzuki's Mat Mladin said from the Yoshimura garage after Daytona qualifying. "They've won every World Championship there is to win over the last 20 years, racing (here) against bloody street bikes. What's up with that?"

:rotfl: What about last year Mat?? :nopity:

·
Registered
121 Posts
please help educate someone relatively unfamiliar with the history of Daytona and racing rules for AMA... This can't be the first time a "SBK-spec" bike has run there? Is Eboz's performace really so far ahead of what these other bikes did in their respective eras? And is Eboz's Duc really that much closer to the SBK bike than Mladin's GSXR, or is it more of Mladin's sour grapes?

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I guess I should keep looking, 'cause I can't seem to find where Yates is whining about his bike.
Oh, that's right, he's not. Just like 2002, Yates and bitch boy on the same bikes. Yates just riding and doing his job while the queen of crying can't stop complaining about how everyone but him gets better bikes.
Then last year, put the little school girl on a cheater bike and all of the sudden it's not about the bikes, but the riders. "Everyone should just shut up and ride", she says when talking about Miguel, E.Boz, Roberts and the others that correctly point out the fact that the Suzukis had a massive advantage.
So, let me get this straight - when in a fair battle with closer-to-equal machinery, mladin can whine about how a twin may have an advantage here or there, then when he is given a superior bike he says no one can whine about it? Hmmmmmm, now just who does he sound like?
Now, when he's getting beat again, he whines about other's bikes? I am in such shock!!! The loser should just be able to accept the FACT that he is NOT the best rider in the AMA, by any stretch.
Just think how fast Miguel, Kurtis, Ben and Eric would have been last year on the same bike as matty boy. I guarantee the number one plate would not be on mladins bike if that were the case.

Now, where did I hear that mladin would cry like a little girl again all year this season (just like 2002) while Yates went out and beat his ass, on b-level stuff compared to matt's no less?

Yeah, I said it last fall, and I'll say it again.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Didn't he (Mladin) say he wasn't going to race Daytona? God, save everyone the drama of your whining and just don't race. What a little b!tch.

:thumbd:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts