Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
You guys are unreal. Talking to a Bot :ROFLMAO: . Arnoldos is a Bot that replicates others' posts (in this case our lost member @unslow1 ) to appear a normal member. I have sussed and I don't answer it. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Ian, Are we an inclusive forum, or do we have Anti-Bot countermeasures for fake-members? ?‍♂

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Didn't like to ask Ian but where is @unslow1 :(
Casey is doing great. His life has become more focused and busy lately and he doesn’t have a lot of time for the .org. As a matter of fact we still communicate via text and just heard from him yesterday.

He’s still very busy with 2 wheels, but has directed a lot of time to family and helping friends/others. He’s very well ??

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Thats good news Ian , when yo said "lost" I feared the worst , hope Casey is getting everything out of life he wants, I remember him getting a trails bike for the lad he they could get out together. Bill

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Thats good news Ian , when yo said "lost" I feared the worst , hope Casey is getting everything out of life he wants, I remember him getting a trails bike for the lad he they could get out together. Bill
Yes, that has blown into several "dirt" bikes, mini bikes, and other dirt fare. I shall mention you were asking of him.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts