Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to where I can buy a pair of connectors like the ones on the 1000RR front turn signals. I don't want to cut the ones off my original turn signals. :idunno:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Radio Shack , Sell's ** BAYONETTE ** Connector's that will match up with the
** 1000 RR & 954 ** Wireing Harness :thumb: Used them on Both of My Bike's when I Put on The Flush Mount's. They Were $ 5.00 for !! 4 !! conector's per Bag :smilebig:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Bump.

Need to bring this up again. Anyone have any other places for electrical connectors? In same situation as Visu was.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
My terminals arrived while I was away last week and they're an exact match. I had to do some creative crimping since I didn't have the correct style crimper and couldn't find the right one locally. The one on the website is a bit too expensive for my tastes.

I didn't want to waste money if these didn't match (and Herr Hatcher doesn't have anything that correlates parts to bikes) so I bought a terminal removal tool instead of buying the Molex connectors. Now that I now they fit, I'm going to buy a couple of each style to keep in the spare parts bins.

It was definitely worth the work as there are no crappy looking soldered wires covered in electrical tape or heat shrink tubing, the connectors come apart easily for track days, and looks like the factory installed the lights.

Lesson learned: Don't waste money on a terminal removal tool. If you have a small pick you'll have an easier time removing the terminals from the connectors. In my case, I spent $26 on the tool and ended up using a safety pin.

www.cyclewareables.com (The website is a bit difficult to navigate and order from. Scroll down to electrical connectors to see what he has.)

Part#:
CW34-6971 - female terminals
CW34-6969 - male terminals (if you need them)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts