Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a new Electrosport Stator to replace my faulty one. Because there is no plug with the unit I have to reuse the one from the old unit. There are 3 yellow wires coming out of the stator, does the order of the wires matter. I would think not but don’t want to get it wrong.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. Its installed now and tested 14.7 Volts across the battery while idling so all good.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Be careful... not that you could stop it but I replaced my stator with an ElectroSport stator and only got 600 miles before it cooked. Tried to file a warranty claim but no one answers phone or responds to emails!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully I won't have the same misfortune as you but not too confident. I sent an email to them the day I posted this and no response except for an automated response saying that the business was swapping ownership and moving premises. It also took a week to be shipped after the order was placed. I hope their product is better that their customer service and that it last more than 600miles. So far so good. I did replace rectifier and stator at the same time so see how it goes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts