Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv done a bit of eletrical work to my bike nothing major only a rear light change , however i found some differcultlys and chose to put back to how it was ... Upon doing this i have tried to start the bike n the battery is to flat to start ( my bad left ignition on too long . How ever when i come to try main beam i have found that the digital dash lights go out and this also happens when i try to flash my lights aswelll any help please as im non fond of eletrics and confused i have done nethink to the front eletrics so why are they playing up ??

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Iv done a bit of eletrical work to my bike nothing major only a rear light change , however i found some differcultlys and chose to put back to how it was ... Upon doing this i have tried to start the bike n the battery is to flat to start ( my bad left ignition on too long . How ever when i come to try main beam i have found that the digital dash lights go out and this also happens when i try to flash my lights aswelll any help please as im non fond of eletrics and confused i have done nethink to the front eletrics so why are they playing up ??

I assume you have already charged the battery?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The battery was charged when i started but its not right at this second.. Its what i was going to do now it got late last night, n frustration got the better of me .. My friend said it could be trapped wire but then it would of happened before i try to change rear light surely ?? Its very hard to get help with because you can see whats happening if ya know whati mean

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
The battery was charged when i started but its not right at this second.. Its what i was going to do now it got late last night, n frustration got the better of me .. My friend said it could be trapped wire but then it would of happened before i try to change rear light surely ?? Its very hard to get help with because you can see whats happening if ya know whati mean

Okay, so the "problems" you listed above are with a flat battery?
Either charge the battery or run jumper leads to a car battery, then tell us what problems you are having.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts