Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, so all of you know, this product did not work in my bike and the owner said he would ship some more Engine Ice out and to try a couple of things to see if it worked better. After waiting two weeks nothing came, so I called him again. What do you think he said? ( oh YOU DIDN'T GET THE ORDER I SENT OUT! I'LL SHIP SOME MORE TODAY&#33 another week has gone by and nothing, what a joke!!!!!
The temp. on my bike is even hotter than stock rad. fluid. I'm switching back tomorrow. I'll never recommond this product to anybody and tell every one never to buy the stuff. JUST A RIPP OFF and the owner does not back his product!!!!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
stegen : wow, it worked great in my bike. guess your bike just sux
Yep, Steggy tested it to 11,000 RPMs

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
2OHOH2954 : Quote (stegen @ July 22 2003, 7:35pm)wow, it worked great in my bike. guess your bike just sux

yup and the bike held up just fine.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
stegen : Quote (2OHOH2954 @ July 22 2003, 6:38pm)Quote (stegen @ July 22 2003, 7:35pm)wow, it worked great in my bike. guess your bike just sux

yup and the bike held up just fine.
well...besides the 'movement at 11,000'

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I guess in that frozen tundra of a state that you live in, it would work. do you even use any fluid in your bike?? hahaha

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Its gets over 100 here. it usually kept my bike about 5 degrees cooler on average in the summer.

Are you sure you got ALL the water out of the system? let the thermostat open and everything?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya sure did, I was wait for the ower to send some more engine ice to try a few things that the owner said might help.
I was willing to give him a chance to see if the product would work so I could pass on the INFO. I'm sure every one would like their bikes to run cooler if it's possible. But the owner NEVER did what he said he would, SO HE SUCKS!!!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Please let us know what you did. Your story doesn't jive (exept that the owner is stroking you).
Changing coolant isn't hard but if done wrong, air pockets will overheat your motor.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Rich, I live in Chandler as well, AZ929RR is close by also. Let's get together for a ride. You on a 929 or 954?

Tank

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Now you suddenly have a higher level vocabulary?

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
pip : rpms? whats that, rpm is already plural
He slipped - what he meant to say: ####ing rpms? What the #### is that, ####ing rpm is ####ing already plural

Just playin' wit ya pip...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Bacchus : Quote (pip @ July 24 2003, 4:42pm)rpms? whats that, rpm is already plural
He slipped - what he meant to say:  ####ing rpms?  What the #### is that, ####ing rpm is ####ing already plural

You Rock Dood!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Bacchus : Quote (pip @ July 24 2003, 4:42pm)rpms? whats that, rpm is already plural
He slipped - what he meant to say:  ####ing rpms?  What the #### is that, ####ing rpm is ####ing already plural

Pippolate that schizzinit....

·
Registered
134 Posts
The mechanic I took my bike to recommended engine ice so I got it put in and the average temp rose by a couple of degrees, so I to reckon it's not much good either, I'll be going back to stock coolant next change.

At the end of the day it's only a couple of degrees so doens't effect the bike too much, but it's more the fact that the guy went on and on about how good it was and it's worth paying the extra that annoyed me, ditto the brake fluid he recommended - silkolene something or other, the expensive racing fluid anyways, it went off quicker than the stock stuff, I'm running some castrol stuff I had in my garage now (so was expecting it to last one track day at most as it's been exposed to air for a while) and it's lasted heaps longer than this ultra-expensive stuff already.

Just thought I'd put in a reassuring word for the guy who reckons engine ice isn't much good, you're not the only one

Ben.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts