Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to pick up a new-used car for my wife in the next year. Curious about an entry level MB sedan. I don't know anything about them really so I'm looking for input. Which model? How much should I look to spend for something w/ <30k miles? What is cool or not cool?

Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I'd stay away from German cars. Lexus, Acura and Infinity have the same luxury feel and much better reliability. :twocents:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Cadillac CTS. THe wife will be happy with it. Go try one out.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
The entry level Benz would be the C-class. They come with either a supercharged 4-banger or a small V6. Not a bad car, but you could do WAY better for the money.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
The entry level Benz would be the C-class. They come with either a supercharged 4-banger or a small V6. Not a bad car, but you could do WAY better for the money.
I thought the entry level Benz was a Neon? :D

But yeah, check out the Acura/Lexus/Infiniti. Even the older G20 is a pretty nice compact car. Think Sentra all pimped out for cheap, and plenty reliable.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Yeah, talk to an M-B owner they day they have a repair or service done.

They'll give you a quantitative $$#....

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Too bad "Pete" hasn't checked in yet, but he's probably out rollin' one of his high falootin' rides like one of his Benzes, BMWs or H2s.
Probably out flashin' the Benjamins as we speak.
Damn oil tycoons.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
You may want to look into a CPO BMW. The extended warranty which comes with the CPO package covers all those expensive repairs up to 100K and 5 years.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts