Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:idunno: can I swap an Erion full exhaust from a 929 to a 954? will it still allow a oil filter change? and will it improve performance

·
Registered
54 Posts
I spent a full day searching this forum for info on the various exhaust systems, and one of the posts I found said that the erion full system was not a very good one. A few horse up top, but a loss of up to ten through the midrange.

I ended up getting an Arata instead, so I can't tell you about the filter.

Nick

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, right now I have a hindle slip on with the htev eliminatior and a custom map and am pulling 130 horse at the wheel, I was hoping for more ponies with a different setup I found the erion full system from a 929 with a carbon can for 300 bucks, wanted to make sure it fits and is worthwhile, definately don't want losses through the midrange

·
Registered
63 Posts
where did you find the full on m4?!?! I have been looking for a full on for about a month can't find **** but I have a slip on m4 it's not too shabby but I really wanna find a gp shorty but can't anyone with any sites to buy good exhaust hit me up thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
well i just did the whole do it yourself moto gp shorty exhaust it doesnt look that bad and sounds wickedly awesome gave me the look and sound i wanted...too bad my bike looks like ass...lol i have it completely apart getting the bike painted this weekend bu ti have a few pics if you wanna see them i can email i am also selling my bolt on M4 carbon fiber for 150 shipped...to anywhere in us if you guys would be interested or for trade for a front cowl or maybe a power commander plus me adding some cash

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah sorry phizog sold it the second day I posted it :( but I've seen a few cheapo m4s on eBay under 200 but I didn't check where it was from or if they shipped internationally but good luck hope you find one I have to say I didn't like the m4 sound but I like it when you can make your bike scream at 5000 rpm doing 20 mph ;) m4 was a low rumble not bad just not for me

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
do yourself a favor and get this monster deal http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CBR-954-Exhaust-Full-Arata-No-reserve_W0QQitemZ130274717514QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item130274717514&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A543|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

1 - 11 of 11 Posts