Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if any1 can help me i would greatly appriciate it. I just bought a 2001 cbr 929rr erion racing edition. It has 1 crack in the front upper fairing and i am either looking to just replace that fairing or get a whole new set of fairings. I have looked on ebay for 2 weeks and cant find them anywhere if any1 can help me out if u no a place to go or a website that has them i would greatly appriciate it. I dont really wanna buy a blank fairing and then try and find just the decal kit cause i cant find that either any help would help ALOT thanks Jack

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys thanks for the help and ya i no body work is outrageous i hate it but my bike now just has some rash on it that i want taken away i plan on having this bike for a very long time and i want it to look its best lol i no theres alot of us out there that r that way about our stuff lol but thanks alot for the help guys

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey, if you will buy a whole new set of fairings let me know what you gonna do with that old one.I may buy some fairings from you if you wanna sell it

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey, if you will buy a whole new set of fairings let me know what you gonna do with that old one.I may buy some fairings from you if you wanna sell it
alright it might be piece by piece ive gotten prices and i just dont have 2 grand to buy a full set at once

1 - 8 of 8 Posts