Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that own or have owned a ER Edition 929 did anyone paint there front fender the red color if so----actually what color is the red?

thanks ICE

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
ConqSoft : It's a strange color, that I never saw anyone able to match.  Winning Red is what the Red/Black 929 was I think.
That's right. The Erion red and Winning red are very different.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
There is no paint in existence that matches it, as every bit of red on the Erion 929 is decal. I actually bought a separate fender to have custom painted that color, but no one around here could match it well enough for my liking.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Sounds like you need a piece of the Erion bodywork (ideally the bike), and have someone computer match it. There's no fooling those optical sensors.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I thought about doing that samething, I just never got around to it.

·
Registered
497 Posts
there is a company that sells huggers that match the ere. from the pics it looks like it matches just right. I'm not sure the front fender is a decal though. Looks like paint to me. I'll have to look closer. I have heard that Krylon Candy Apple Red matches kinda close. Probably not close enough though. I guess you want that website huh? http://www.extremegraphicfsmd.com/indexeng.htm
I just looked and don't see it though. They used to have a good picture of one on the ere and it looked like it matched. They have changed their site since then. Might be worth checking out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have one of there huggers(extremegraphics) on my Erion it's black and it rubbed. I had to shim it with a washer to get it to stop. I got a new Rennsport yesterday and it rubs so bad I had to take the hugger off.
I wanted to paint it red as well but I quess I will have to look for a different manufacturer instead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts