Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Would anyone know the color code for the wheel on a 2001 Erion? I have done a search and I have read that the wheel color on the Erion is different then that on the red or yellow 2001 CBR. I need to touch up the lip of the rim after I had a new set of tires installed.

Will the 954 wheels fit on my 2001 CBR with out any modifications or do they bolt directly on?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I have an '01 Erion and my friend Joel rides a red/black '01 and the wheels look identical in color. If they're not identical, they're close enough that I can't tell.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
they are different, atleast from my comparison to a 2000 fireblade.

it's more of a semi gloss diamond black colour. i don't have the paint name and i'll need it too when i go and fix both my rims from pothole damage.

·
Registered
738 Posts
You should have that in your owners manual.If you don't have one call honda dealer they should have color codes. I went to www.RonAyers.com & used the fiche some of the codes are there for red & black 01,02's not for the ylw/blk & slvr/blk 1's.Both of with i owned/ own. Sounds like a conspiracy to me.Cummi Red Bastards!! :eyebrows:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts