Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I personally love it.. I reckon SSB would look well fit..........:O tasty.............:O umm....... Very nice in it ;)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Saw that a while back .... I'd rock the hell out of that suit!!!!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
definitely an eye turner.............freakin cool!!

·
Premium Member
4,172 Posts
Better than wearen Armadillo shells.:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
ooooo!!!!! armadillo shell?!?!? now to just breed an armadillo with a bovine of some sort, ya' know, to get the sizing without patches.

That Batman though, nix the arm "de-juggulators" and add some red touches, i'd be in.

(for under a grand, anyway)

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
ooooo!!!!! armadillo shell?!?!? now to just breed an armadillo with a bovine of some sort, ya' know, to get the sizing without patches.

That Batman though, nix the arm "de-juggulators" and add some red touches, i'd be in.

(for under a grand, anyway)

AS a gay biker I know how you lot want this suit, but lets beee serious only "us" could ever do it justice

·
Premium Member
4,172 Posts
Who?

·
Premium Member
4,172 Posts
I might not put on the Armadillo shell all the time, however,:eyebrows: aluminum foil does help to keep the other people from detecting my thoughts............:thumb:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Unless its got some real high tech stuff that means you can literally jump off buildings, fight arch-villains etc - there's no way your getting me dressed up as batman outside the bedroom!

For those of you still interested please follow the link as your on the wrong forum:

Real Life Superheroes.org

Kapow!

·
Premium Member
4,172 Posts
Unless its got some real high tech stuff that means you can literally jump off buildings, fight arch-villains etc - there's no way your getting me dressed up as batman outside the bedroom!

For those of you still interested please follow the link as your on the wrong forum:

Real Life Superheroes.org

Kapow!
Is this like a twelve step program?:)

·
Premium Member
4,172 Posts
:evilaugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts