Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2003 954 cbr rr .....i have a flashin red light with a fi indicator ....the flashes are codes and the manual tells u what they mean......long flashes are tens and short are ones..... i have 3 long flashes and 5 short ............ can any one look this up because i dont have the manual........thanks to any one who can help

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Exhaust Gas Control Valve - the one in the exhaust pipe before end can connected by two cables to a servo motor under teh tank/airbox somewhere.

Air intake valve is probably the flapper in the airbox, again controlled by a servo motor on two cables. the servo moter lives under the LH side of the airbox somewhere but I've not seen ever. I removed the flap and left the cables on the servo motor.

·
Registered
291 Posts
the motor is directly below where your left thugh would be when sitting on the bike. It is an odd looking apparatus that looks nothing like a motor. It looks like it has a primer bubble on top of it. you have probably seen it several times and not realized that is what it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts