Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any insights on how to go about trying to get the factory Honda Turn signals (front and back) on the European versions of the 2006 CBR1000? I like the looks of them better, but US dealers can't get them. I know, there are tons of aftermarket products available, just wondering about these "official" ones:idunno:.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Find me some part numbers and I can get you some prices.

Or, one of the Euro members on the site may be able to walk down the road if you ask one of them nice enough.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seamus said:
Find me some part numbers and I can get you some prices.

Or, one of the Euro members on the site may be able to walk down the road if you ask one of them nice enough.
I'm asking in a really really nice way. Next time someone is in a dealer could you possibly get part #'s for all four turn signals? Pretty please?

·
Registered
14 Posts
ttkarp said:
I'm asking in a really really nice way. Next time someone is in a dealer could you possibly get part #'s for all four turn signals? Pretty please?
I had that problem on the 954. I fitted a pair of 2X1' flush mounted oval led's in front ,belonging to some toyota car & a jmv eurotail at the back.I doubt the Honda ones fit on the 2006 blade. You might have to improvise.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can go check if my dealer has some (He's a friend of mine). If a customer changed his signals and left the original ones, maybe he would give them..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be awesome Hades. Even if I have to buy them it would be ok. Thanks for your help!

Hades said:
I can go check if my dealer has some (He's a friend of mine). If a customer changed his signals and left the original ones, maybe he would give them..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts