Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today I was making a grilled cheese and had a slice of butter sitting on a knife waiting for when I was gonna flip it and my father walks in and picks the piece of butter off and is about to eat it. I look at him and go "you know thats butter." He said he thought it was cheese. So I had to ask him if he just goes and eats anything sitting on the counter. His reply was "if it looks like food then I'm gonna eat it." So I've been making fun of him all day since. It's so hard to even stop myself from busting out laughing just thinking of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ConqSoft said:
Judging from this, and some of your other threads.... Is your name "Bam", by chance? :hmm:
hahaha I wish I had his money, if I did I would break as much stuff as him too. I don't know if you've ever seen the CKY videos but there's one where Tony Hawk is in it and they go flying around in a Ferrari. I figured it was Tony's but a friend told me its Bam's. I love his show. I can't believe his parents put up with that shit. The skateboard park inside the house was awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,250 Posts
CBR929RE said:
today I was making a grilled cheese and had a slice of butter sitting on a knife waiting for when I was gonna flip it and my father walks in and picks the piece of butter off and is about to eat it. I look at him and go "you know thats butter." He said he thought it was cheese. So I had to ask him if he just goes and eats anything sitting on the counter. His reply was "if it looks like food then I'm gonna eat it." So I've been making fun of him all day since. It's so hard to even stop myself from busting out laughing just thinking of it. Oh and I voted for John Kerry and Ted Kennedy.
That's better. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,838 Posts
CBR929RE said:
today I was making a grilled cheese and had a slice of butter sitting on a knife waiting for when I was gonna flip it and my father walks in and picks the piece of butter off and is about to eat it. I look at him and go "you know thats butter." He said he thought it was cheese. So I had to ask him if he just goes and eats anything sitting on the counter. His reply was "if it looks like food then I'm gonna eat it." So I've been making fun of him all day since. It's so hard to even stop myself from busting out laughing just thinking of it.

You should start putting stuff on the counter that LOOKS like food but really isn't. My girl fooled her dad with some doggy treats that look like real chocolate covered cookies because he is the same way. The dog treats were really dog treat food covered in carob (yuck). Without reading the package, he opened it up and took a bite. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rocket said:
That's better. :thumb:
I don't get it? what the voting stuff suppose to mean? (I don't vote at all so whatever the meaning is you're way off)

WetShrub said:
You should start putting stuff on the counter that LOOKS like food but really isn't. My girl fooled her dad with some doggy treats that look like real chocolate covered cookies because he is the same way. The dog treats were really dog treat food covered in carob (yuck). Without reading the package, he opened it up and took a bite. :D
after I told my sister I said I can't wait for tomorrow to see what happens cause I have no job right now and he's out of work for the rest of the week because of a bad shoulder. I gotta think of something good to leave on the counter. I guess it only has ot resemble food for it to work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
If my freeloading kid spent his day messing with my food rather than finding a J O B, there might be an ass whipping in the making.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
luvtolean said:
If my freeloading kid spent his day messing with my food rather than finding a J O B, there might be an ass whipping in the making.
I'll get one eventually. probably gonna go sign up for class A training this week or next week.


Seriously Rocket I don't get the political guy comment. did they have to do with I'm from MA and so are those guys? you can mess with me all you want but jerking my chain is not allowed, stay away from my chain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bacchus said:
No, TGZ and Bighead (aka Chain) are too big for this product to have any effect. However, I hear there is a "new, improved" troll spray formula in the works. :eyebrows:
well trolls are actually big creatures not little like people think. I assume you say Lord of the Rings, remember how big the cave troll was. I guess I'll have to wait for the new formula to come out. But right now I guess throwing cake crumbs at TGZ will have to do.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top