Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I should have known today wasn't going to work out too well, since I already had a meeting scheduled with my son's teacher. So I am cruising down the 118 and I feel something slide down my leg. Bumfuzzled I play it off as the wind, thinking "that was one of the weirdest wind currents I have ever felt." So I get to work, and start feeling around. Where the hell's my damn cell phone.. Sonofa bitch. So that's what that feeling was. It evidently jumped right out of my jacket pocket, since I forgot to put the phone in my tank bag this morning. I guess I will be looking for it tomorrow to see if it even still exists.
Fig

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, it was one of the rare times my cell was actually turned on. I leave it off since I can't get a signal at work, and can't answer when I am riding.

Son was in for not doing homework, and homework that was done wasn't turned in. Spoke with a couple of teachers and hopefully lit a small fire under his ass. He spent the afternoon doing makeup work, and will be turning that in today. At least he better..

Oh, I saw a lot of parts that looked like they might have once been a cell phone, but nothing really solid. So to quote Rush "You know how that rabbit feels going under your spinning wheels..."
Fig

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
DOH! I'm lucky, havent lost anything off the bike yet. DId find my backpack open once and its still an unsolved mystery why nothing got sucked out. You probaly needed a new phone anyways :) :) :)

mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts