Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so my time is now being sucked away by this evil game. :crying:

We had to upgrade our video card, memory, and powersupply(for the new video card) to play the game.:down:

I had a week off for the holidays and what did I do 80% of the time?? :crap:

Anyone else play? :D

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
COD and Far Cry were pretty fun. :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
I just picked up Far Cry for $14.99 from Circuit City. Not a bad deal. Game play is pretty good. Lots of different missions, etc in the game. Not the usual, Doom thing. Open door, kill everything in room. Wait for something you didn't see to jump at you, kill it, move onto next room/hallway..routine.

Also Far Cry has more levels than many games. Story line ain't that great but the game is still fun enough for $15. Just make sure you go to Far Cry's website and download all the patches (you need all of them, not just the latest). That fixed some graphics and other issues.

I like the fact you can't save your game, it auto saves at certain check points. Makes you work a lot harder to get through the game since you can't save after each difficult step. That feature can be frustrating but I think it adds to the challenge.

I highly recommend this game if you can pick it up for $20 or less ($19.99 at Circuit City right now).

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
EatnAsphalt said:
I just picked up Far Cry for $14.99 from Circuit City. Not a bad deal. Game play is pretty good. Lots of different missions, etc in the game. Not the usual, Doom thing. Open door, kill everything in room. Wait for something you didn't see to jump at you, kill it, move onto next room/hallway..routine.

Also Far Cry has more levels than many games. Story line ain't that great but the game is still fun enough for $15. Just make sure you go to Far Cry's website and download all the patches (you need all of them, not just the latest). That fixed some graphics and other issues.

I like the fact you can't save your game, it auto saves at certain check points. Makes you work a lot harder to get through the game since you can't save after each difficult step. That feature can be frustrating but I think it adds to the challenge.

I highly recommend this game if you can pick it up for $20 or less ($19.99 at Circuit City right now).
From the bit I've played it, it does seem fun. Got it free with my video card and downloaded all the patches before playin. I just have too many games to beat/play and not enough time...:crap: :rotfl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts