Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
The tornado sirens were sounding in Springfield during DJChyk's remote broadcast outside the Shrine Circus last night. We were planning on seeing the show after her remote, but decided to phone it in.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
They've just imposed hosepipe and sprinkler bans in SE England. In March. :eek:

Reservoirs are only partially full, very low rain fall, water table has dropped out of sight. Bit odd to say the least.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Wicked stuff this weekend.

The fam had lunch with TB and Sunbert up in Columbia. On the way home we ran through a nasty hail storm. Sounded like we were in a shooting gallery. Noticed two dents on the roof of my dearly beloved Charger. :crap:

Then last night the sirens strated going off around 11pm, so we got the little guy and headed down to camp out in the basement.

No twisties, but nickel sized hail was beating the holy hell out of the house. I swore I was going to lose a window at one point.

:sless:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Like any good Missourian, when I hear "tornado" I run outside. I saw a piece of hail yesterday that was a good six inches in diameter. I've talked to two people who have holes in their siding, and the woman that watches Alex during the day had a window broken out of her van.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Sunbert said:
Like any good Missourian, when I hear "tornado" I run outside.
A couple of years ago I flew into TX to visit my parents.

I landed with tornado watches in effect, and rain coming down sideways.

Later, the news was reporting several funnels, and we thought we heard some weird low noises...so I ran outside. :rotfl:

No twister I could see though.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
HEY!!! :mad:

I got dents in the roof of my new car!

Your mean ass wife says I look like "PETE"!!

And you have the audacity to whine about your profit sharing?! :rant:

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
HEY!!! :mad:

I got dents in the roof of my new car!

Your mean ass wife says I look like "PETE"!!

And you have the audacity to whine about your profit sharing?! :rant:
  1. It's just a damn Dodge.
  2. There are similarities, but Pete is taller.
  3. If you want meal-buying reciprocation, you'd better care about my profit sharing too!

·
Registered
948 Posts
yeah its crazy weather out here in AZ too. It snowed over at my friends house.

I am telling you all... Its those damn Taliban, they gots them one of dem thar weather doohickies errr machines. :rotfl:

sorry ongoing joke round these parts for some time now. The Taliban and thier weather machines.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
tigerblade said:
  1. It's just a damn Dodge.
  2. There are similarities, but Pete is taller.
  3. If you want meal-buying reciprocation, you'd better care about my profit sharing too!

1. :rant:
2. :rant:
3. :p I just wanna watch a ballgame on that fancy schmancy new television of yours.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts