Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer has just phoned me - my bike has arrived from the land of the rising sun!

Sadly I've been planning to pay for it in November(they said it would take a couple of months for it to arrive) - me thinks they now have something pretty to put at the front of the showroom :D for a couple of months...

Not going to borrow/get credit for it, will happily wait for it.

Will be heading down there at lunchtime to give it a look.

*Excited*

Sorry I know a useless thread...:O

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Can't beat the excitement of seeing your new baby.:thumb:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Oh oh oh the excitement and what a great piece of machinery waiting for you, When you take the pics post some up here, so we can all join in :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Sure wish I was in your shoes. And I would be planning my break-in in accordance with the recommendations of MotoMan, because I would not want an oil-burner.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you ordered a bike from Japan, or rather your stealership did? Just wondering...

What color? How much did that set you back?
Ordered it via the local Honda dealer. They are an official dealer, offering a 3yr Honda warranty etc, but deal mostly in Cars..Civic etc, reason for the special order.

Its a White/Black one. :D Paying £8,995 (Pounds) for it OTR. Paid £4,000 deposit - only £4,995 to go! :)

Rich

·
Registered
25 Posts
but I assume it's the Jap White/black right? I'm curious because my dealership here in the states said they couldn't order me a Uk or Jap bike, nor could they order said fairings from the the UK or Japan...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
but I assume it's the Jap White/black right? I'm curious because my dealership here in the states said they couldn't order me a Uk or Jap bike, nor could they order said fairings from the the UK or Japan...
I'm based within the Europe, so I've got the Euro White/Black one.

My dealership (I think) comes under Honda Europe. So even though it came from Japan, it might of gone via Spain, as when I asked about the carbon bits, they said they could get those within 2 weeks from Honda Europe.

If you want some Euro/UK bits, let me know, and I'll see if they will send worldwide.

Rich

1 - 10 of 10 Posts