·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't see this being true????????

Sited from superbikeplanet.com

Exclusive: Pegram To Replace Stoner On Ducati MotoGP Team

by staff
Thursday, April 01, 2010 In a bombshell move, Ducati is set to suddenly replace former world champion Casey Stoner on the factory MotoGP team with American Larry Pegram mere weeks before the start of the MotoGP season.
Ducati team manager Vito Guareschi briefly commented today, April 1.
"After speaking with Larry it's clear that we have overlooked one of the best riders in the world. We certainly thank Casey for his time with Ducati, race wins and MotoGP championship but after speaking with Larry, we knew we needed to make a change."
Pegram was unapologetic that he'd put Stoner off the team.
"Yeah, so what took them so long huh? Casey's a good rider but I mean what's he weigh, like eighty pounds? I mean come on, this ain't horse racin', it's motorcycle racin'. Plus, think about how much I can help Nicky out, you know, in development and showin' him the lines and stuff. Face it, they need me."

·
Registered
931 Posts
Re: Exclusive: Pegram To Replace Stoner On Ducati MotoGP Team ???? What the @#$$^&

It is April 1st....... In most countries thats when practical jokes are played. NO-ONE can replace Casey, simple as that.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Exclusive: Pegram To Replace Stoner On Ducati MotoGP Team ???? What the @#$$^&

I thought of that...but Soup is a well known site......didn't think they would want the back lash.....if it is a joke ....it's a good one man!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
21,012 Posts

I thought of that...but Soup is a well known site......didn't think they would want the back lash.....if it is a joke ....it's a good one man!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Does seem a bit odd to say the least, I can't see that happening unless Stoner's killed someone in the"Ducati" family:eek: So I think I'll go with the April Fools Day idea:rotfl::rotfl:

What if it is true............:eek:

·
Registered
161 Posts

Damn, I was fooled, I have been checking all over the internet when I saw this morning!!!!

April Fools to me...yyyaaaaa!!!:clap: :flame:

·
Registered
161 Posts

Another thing, thank god this in not true!!!!

Pegram is good and much respect to a racer. To pick him out all the riders in the world..uuummmm wow!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Just checked Soup and the bastards removed the article....hahahahahaha it was a good one man.....happy fools day to the Fireblade family:clap:

·
Registered
5,326 Posts

but Larry has 4 wins in the same time frame as Stoner only having 2 wins...plus Larry had a win against Mladin so he is clearly the better choice for the 2010 GP season!!!
I do hope you knew I was kidding since Ricky Carmicheal was a Motocross champion and had nothing to do with roadracing.:D But on that note, Pegram is AMA good but he is by far Motogp good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.