Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, everyone,

i recently acquired this bike and am in the process of tweaking it to my taste. it's the red/black model and it rides nicely. i am by no means an expert rider and have barely dented its performance envelope. it has a black erion racing can on it. i am not sure if this is a slip-on or a full system. i must believe it is a slip-on as the stock can was also passed to me when i bought the bike. i have ordered and received a pc3 usb for the bike and have yet to install that.

am wondering if i should look into replacing the exhaust entirely and re-map accordingly, or should i just stick with the erion that's on it and use the designated map on the pc site. also, would appreciate some guidance and links on whether i should do the flapper mod that seems to be the craze these days. i am not a racer/stunter or anything. just interested in making a good thing even better. if i should explore the flapper mod, what gains should i expect and is really worth the time and expense involved. also, does this have any negative effects on the computer as i'm sure the system is tuned to work with flapper/htev etc. thanks and i look forward to the responses.

bryan

·
Registered
263 Posts
if you have the full system i don't think you have any need to do the flapper mod. I see no reason to really do it but lots of people here love it. If i were you i'd simply get the exhaust you want and map it accordingly with your pc3.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts