Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess I will be the first to try to give this forum a try. In theory this forums sounds like a good idea but when it comes to the actual trading not sure how it will work. I have a erion racing exhaust that has a ding in it and the mid pipe is just slightly bent. The shop that every one around my area plus myself swears by said the mid pipe could probably be straightened back out if I brought I decide I want to bring it down to them. If any one would be interested I am looking at getting some track fairings or maybe even street fairings, I could use at the track. So if any one is interested pm me and post some pictures of what you have. I am always looking for spare parts as well so post what else you might be willing to trade. My bike is a 03 954.

I will go take some pictures of it right now. While taking pictures I just noticed that the weld on the mid pipe split. I dont know much about welding but it might be possible to weld it back. Also I have seen 954 midpipes going for sale for like 20 dollars.

leland_954rr/exhaust - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 - 1 of 1 Posts