Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:patriot:Okay, so I've bought a Racefit Growler "Black Edition" slip on. It's f/AWESOME!!! Now I wanna know, can I fit a set of Akropovic or Arrow titanium headers on my bike with the Racefit pipe, or, do I need to go and have a set of titanium headers made, independently... Sorry if this is the wrong area for this post.... Any help would be greatly appreciated....:patriot:

P.S. Before the question arises, you would have to look at the Racefit Growler "Black Edition" and then you would know. That's the reason I bought what I bought... The Akropovic's and Arrow's technology is in the headers... The end pipe is un-appealing, to me....

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
:patriot:Okay, so I've bought a Racefit Growler "Black Edition" slip on. It's f/AWESOME!!! Now I wanna know, can I fit a set of Akropovic or Arrow titanium headers on my bike with the Racefit pipe, or, do I need to go and have a set of titanium headers made, independently... Sorry if this is the wrong area for this post.... Any help would be greatly appreciated....:patriot:

P.S. Before the question arises, you would have to look at the Racefit Growler "Black Edition" and then you would know. That's the reason I bought what I bought... The Akropovic's and Arrow's technology is in the headers... The end pipe is un-appealing, to me....
we need to see pic's of it!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All you have to do is go to racefit.uk. There's a bunch of sound and video of this particular pipe, on youtube, also.. I don't have a picture of it on my bike, at this time.... When researching my particular exhaust, it's the "Black Edition" Growler...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Does this help?? racefit Black Edition Growler.jpg

I really would hope that someone can give me some accurate advice... It just takes a long time to get custom headers built, if that's the route I'm gonna have to go.... Thanks for any advice anyone can give.... This is a sweet looking exhaust and it's got a huge sound, to it...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks pretty sweet but I'm betting it's loud as f***.
It's loud... No worries about that... I don't live in the city.... Wouldn't really be a issue, if I did... I'm trying to get info on whether or not I can use an aftermarket header with this pipe, as Racefit does not make one... Thanks....:patriot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts