Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever order any parts from exoticsportbike.com? If so please post if you received your parts or not and how long it tooked to receive them. I ordered a factory pro jet kit from them on Dec 30 and so far I have not received so much as an order tracking number from them. However they deducted the cost of the item from my bank account on Jan. 4th. The deduction on my card is listed as Parts infinity on my bank statement. All I get from their customer service line is a voicemail box that says they are busy helping other customers and to leave a message and I have but they have never called me back. All of the other numbers that they have listed including the one that shows up on my bank statement just ring and ring. So unless you are looking to donate your hard earned money I wouldn't recommend purchasing any parts from exoticsportbike.com.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you paid by creditcard, you can approach your card company about the potential fraud and it will be up to them to resolve the issue / refund you - depending on the amount.
If you were in the UK you could take them to the small-claims court and I would have guessed that there are alternatives to Judge Judy in the US?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry to be the harbinger: but judging by other comments about them elsewhere on the net - you may well have seen the last of your cash...

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Sorry to be the harbinger: but judging by other comments about them elsewhere on the net - you may well have seen the last of your cash...
I just googled them too and for the most part it makes for bad reading :crap:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I used my debit card so I guess I will contact my bank and see if they can get any of my money back. Guess I will have to scrape up another $140 and order another kit. Only reason I order from these bums was because ronayers and bikebandit dont carry the jet kit that I want. :rant:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Just dispute the charge with ur bank, say it was unauthorized and u will get your money back from your bank and the bank will reverse the payment too the business..

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I used my debit card so I guess I will contact my bank and see if they can get any of my money back. Guess I will have to scrape up another $140 and order another kit. Only reason I order from these bums was because ronayers and bikebandit dont carry the jet kit that I want. :rant:
have you tried babbittsonline.com i been buying parts from these guys for years no problem they are in michigan so no tax charge either. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I tried to order a targa seat cowl for my 929 awhile back from them...paid via credit card, payment went through. A few weeks later I received an email from them saying the part was no longer made. I had to contact their customer service about getting a refund. They faxed me a form, I faxed it back...about three weeks later my credit card was refunded. About a month and a half by the time the entire ordeal was sorted through. I lost about 50 bucks on exchange (I'm in Canada) but at least I got most of my money back.

Definitely the last time I will deal with those guys though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought a set of wheels for my Blackbird from them, they were on backorder and they didn't tell me (though they charged me!). After a couple of phone calls, six weeks later my wheels arrived and my card was credited for the freight. They're generally high on price so I don't shop there often, they were the only online reseller that I could find shiny early-model Bird wheels.

Otherwise resellerratings.com is your friend.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well it took a little over a month but I finally got my jet kit from exoticsportbike.com. Im not even pissed that it took so long. Im pissed because they never contacted me. All they had to do was return one of my phone calls or at least send me an email to let me know when I might receive my parts. Hell I thought they had gone out of business. Needless to say I willl never order from them again. You live and you learn I guess. Oh and all is well that ends well.:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah I been burned by these A-Holes. Worst place ever. I ordered a 2005-06 Arrow Header exhaust for a Kawasaki ZX6 on Jan 24 2010. No order confirmation or anything. They changed my card immediately 454.99. I sent an email to there customer service and someone did reply (the only time) and said that they did receive my order and it was being processed. It is now March 9th. in say order received. I have heard nothing from them. Called countless times (no answer) left several emails (no answer) left numerous voice mails (no answer). Tried to get someone on their live help (no answer). I think everything tied to customer service goes nowhere. Nothing as far as there customer service has worked for me. Called I bet 40 times one day no answer. So I left fricken 15-20 voice mails on the answering machine. I knew no one would ever call me back and they didn't. While waiting on these Jackasses to get their crap together I found the same pipe at 58cycle (for about 50 more). Ordered it and it was on my doorstep 3 days later. Now THAT is how you do business. So I have been trying to cancel my order but to no avail. I suppose I might get the part might not at this point I really could care less. I contacted my credit card company and filed a claim on no goods shipped for payment.Got my money back. I even filed a claim at the Attorney Generals office in New Jersey in the criminal division on these guys. Explaining all this. I don't understand how places like this are allowed to remain open and continue to rip off hard working Americans. Somehow when we do that it call stealing but when they do it.. it's called a business I think the best thing that could happen to this place would be a well placed meteor strike that would annihilate the entire place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts