Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a rear tire flat on my cbr 929, I have changed my tire and sprockets several times on my own. Yesterday I repaired a flat and was putting the tire back on. After I was done I looked down and found a rubber washer :eek:. I dont remember where this rubber washer goes or if it even does go on my bike, but it fits perfectly around the axel.
My guess is it goes inbetween the rear brake mount and the swing arm.

Can some one tell me exactly where it goes or if it doesnt go on my bike at all.

Please help

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
I would suggest looking at an online parts fiche. I doubt any rubber washer goes on the axle, other than a bearing seal, but that's not what you're talking about, right?
:welcome: to the forum Vanilla.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I got a rear tire flat on my cbr 929, I have changed my tire and sprockets several times on my own. Yesterday I repaired a flat and was putting the tire back on. After I was done I looked down and found a rubber washer :eek:. I dont remember where this rubber washer goes or if it even does go on my bike, but it fits perfectly around the axel.
My guess is it goes inbetween the rear brake mount and the swing arm.

Can some one tell me exactly where it goes or if it doesnt go on my bike at all.

Please help

By tyre do you mean the wheel?
I can't think of anywhere you could put rubber on the axle as it needs to be tight and rigid.
Can you post a picture of it?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
And a flaming belly pan! :rotfl:
Sorry- couldn't resist...

That too :)
Yes, I'm finding lots of people are finding it hard to resist!
I was asked the other day how my "crashing and burning" is going this season :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts