Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an XBox 360 for Christmas and this was the first game I bought. The slow-mo action is SAWEET!

Oh yeah, it's pretty kewl on the new High Def LCD too! :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
I hate you
Hate is such a strong word, f1. What you should have said is I hope that radiation from your newfound technological gadetry causes your eyes to bleed thereby robbing you of the pleasures you currently enjoy.

But I share your sentiment.

Bitter, party of one, your table is ready.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:guns:
Can't wait for HALO3 :thumb:

I've heard good things about Gears of War. My brother in law is begging me to buy Tour of Duty.....3 maybe:idunno:

That war chit is pretty cool looking.

I must say I'm a little pissed that the 360 DOESN'T play most or all of the old xbox games, other then that; Me likes!

Don't pee your pants just yet, the HD TV is only a 20". In a way its just as good if not a hair better then when I put the 360 on my old 36" Tube.

Phucking static shock makes me nervous in our basement tho, thats how I lost the Xbox; shocked the damn thing.

Bought a humidifier, but its not working as well as I hoped.:cheers:

·
Registered
954 Posts

I've heard good things about Gears of War. My brother in law is begging me to buy Tour of Duty.....3 maybe:idunno:

I must say I'm a little pissed that the 360 DOESN'T play most or all of the old xbox games, other then that; Me likes!

Don't pee your pants just yet, the HD TV is only a 20". In a way its just as good if not a hair better then when I put the 360 on my old 36" Tube.

Phucking static shock makes me nervous in our basement tho, thats how I lost the Xbox; shocked the damn thing.

I was browsing around the Xbox Live marketplace today and they have a couple of video trailers for Halo 3. I dunno man but I loved Halo, but disliked Halo 2. I just really didnt liek switching between the Master Chief and the alien guy with two story lines. I would reccomend picking up Gears Of War if your into the shoot 'em up kind of games. Some cool features in the control configuration..very well done came. I still haven't played Call Of Duty 3 yet, but it looks good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've heard really good things about Gears of War. Call of Duty 3 is definately a rental though. Not much replay value outside of xbox live. I'm kinda wishing I hadn't bought it.

·
Registered
126 Posts

I heard its coming in spring. Not sure though but I cant wait either, I preordered it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I do but not too frequently. I'm really into playing the actual campaign by myself right now, see about getting through the whole game.
yeah every game i get i play campaign first untill i beat it and then online but if your ever on live and want to play send me a message, the name is "th3 burna" no quotes though,

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I play Live every now and then, but too many times (with Halo anyways) people are too serious and shit. I need some time to learn what the hell is going on before jumping into team action. Thus I was somewhat turned off by it....

I do look to play some poker tho!:hmm:

BTW...my id is PocketPowers

·
Registered
954 Posts
The halo guys may have been too hardcore but you should play online Saints Row. Brings out all the suzuki riders...and by suzuki riders i obviously mean gangsta's

·
Registered
126 Posts
halo is rediculous, i used to play it like hardcore, i have a few freinds that were pro in it, i used too be good when i played it, was a level 34 now i think its like 31. but so many cheaters and shit. gears of war is my bag, but i again i cant wait for halo 3

·
Registered
339 Posts
I've played some of these recently...
F.E.A.R on PC - great
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point - excellent
Call of Duty 3 on Wii - poor

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I got my Wii for christmas, its freaking awesome. Im an avid game player and this has been the most excited and fun ive had playing a video game system in quite a long time. probably since the ps1

·
Registered
339 Posts
Great PC games are few and far between it seems. Now with a Wii at home and a PSP on the road, I'm thinking about dumping XP and switching to Linux. Gaming was the onlu holding me back from dumping Windows. The time might be here now...

·
Registered
954 Posts
I got my Wii for christmas, its freaking awesome. Im an avid game player and this has been the most excited and fun ive had playing a video game system in quite a long time. probably since the ps1
The only downside to the Wii is that you cant just sit back and play a game to relax. Like you're up and moving (which i know is the point) but sometimes i just want to lay on the couch and button mash the shit out of a good ol conventional type controller. :twocents:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts