Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I have been a member for quite some time, but I don't post all that often. I'm looking to see if anyone has interest in my 2001.5 Audi S4 for trade for a 929, 954, or 1000rr. It is a fun car with the 2.7 v6 biturbo.

I recently sold my 600rr with the hopes of getting a fireblade like I originally wanted. I'am willing to trade and throw in cash if need be.

The car does need some work, it was purchased to be my hobby car. My desire for another bike has outweighed my desire to work on the S4 though. It does need some work, it was purchased with a theft recovery title.

It is a tiptronic model, has about 130,000 on the clock.

I will post more specifics and pictures shortly, but I wanted to get the ball rolling and hopefully spark some interested. Very motivated to find my next bike soon.

Thanks for looking... I'am located in the Lehigh Valley 18017. I will be willing to travel for the right offer though.

https://picasaweb.google.com/113415226468041811168/AudiS4?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMTL-uLemPKdZw&feat=directlink

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I haven't been able to post more pictures yet, it has been a crazy week. I will update ASAP. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts