Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
sweet...looks good...my body work looks just a bit rougher.... looks like the same shock I have on my track F3....  Have fun! Taking mine out to Buttonwillow this Sat....Then on the 31st to Willow Springs...then the 17th to Streets of Willow....much needed 3 days after not being on the track since Memorial day...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Lookin' Good. F3's make great track bikes.

By the by, I've got a few F2/F3 parts kicking around (some race and some street/race). Interested? Also, I'm using Michelin DOT's this season and the race takeoffs have loads of tread. Interested?

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
DCEMotorsports : Lookin' Good.  F3's make great track bikes.  

By the by,  I've got a few F2/F3 parts kicking around (some race and some street/race).  Interested?  Also, I'm using Michelin DOT's this season and the race takeoffs have loads of tread.  Interested?
How much and which DOTs? H2 M2 S2 Would you run em on a track day?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm usually on the S2 front and M2 rear. I've used an M2 front last weekend at Putnam with good results. I'll review the wear patterns and get back to you.

They have 4 heat cycles (tire warmers are great) each weekend. Michelins are good for 10 cycles (at least).

$50.00 a pair plus shipping.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
nice job, it looks good

you are not gonna like that thing at the VIR full or south courses.  Especially after riding the blade at a track.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
What are those, cage kill stickers on the front left?

Simple, nice looking scheme

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
2OHOH2954 : What are those, cage kill stickers on the front left?

i have seen those, i get them in the mail sometimes - cant remember for what though

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bubba : Quote (2OHOH2954 @ Aug. 14 2003, 8:44am)What are those, cage kill stickers on the front left?

i have seen those, i get them in the mail sometimes - cant remember for what though
They came from a Mini add in car and driver or Maxim or something...

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DCEMotorsports : Lookin' Good.  F3's make great track bikes.  

By the by,  I've got a few F2/F3 parts kicking around (some race and some street/race).  Interested?  Also, I'm using Michelin DOT's this season and the race takeoffs have loads of tread.  Interested?
what parts?

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
TraumaOne : Quote (DCEMotorsports @ Aug. 13 2003, 2:32pm)Lookin' Good.  F3's make great track bikes.  

what parts?

what parts?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well, let's see....

OEM guage pod covers (black), one new and one slightly used.
OEM guage pod base (white), the part the guages mount to.
OEM brake pads. OEM fork seals and dust boots. OEM F2 left side? inspection cover (white/red), repaired minor cracks. Some other stuff I don't recall right now. I'll look into it tonight.

Thanks for asking.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts