Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I'm new to this place and hoping one of you can help me.
Someone cut out my ignition and broke a few of my fairings, not too big of a deal. What is really frustrating me now is that it won't turn off! I replaced the master fuse, it was blown, and now it will not turn off!
There is no ignition, just cut wires. I bought a new ignition, and when i plugged it in it still will not turn off! All the lights are on and I can start my bike with no key in it, even with no ignition.
Is it possible they hot wired it or something and blew a fuse?
I'm not sure what to do.
Thanks!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Whoa.. not too big of a deal? Stealing, tampering, "fiddling with"... I would be livid. Lets not go there. You say "cut out" ignition. They pulled the tumbler and cut the wires? I assume you had to wire in the new ignition. Is there nothing suspect there? Is there a red wire or hot wire running from your rectifier to the ignition? That would let the theives start it and wouldn't be able to shut it off unless you starved it of fuel or air.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I was livid but got over it, and now this is my big headache. When I bought the new ignition I just unplugged the old one, where the wires were cut, and it isn't working! Maybe I followed the wires to the wrong spot? I seems like right in front of the battery is 5 plugs, i took off the one that matched the plug i bought, and it didn't do anything. I will post pictures soon so you can see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts