Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My problem is similar to one a few posts back... When I turn the bike on the headlights don't work, the blinkers are lit up (but wont blink), and the fuel pump wont prime. Also, every indicator light is lit except for the fi.

I checked all of the fuses-- they're fine. The bike hasn't fallen over or anything, so I don't think it's the bank angle sensor. Though it has been very cold and wet for a while. If I need to check for corrosion or a bad relay, then where should I start?:idunno:

Figured I'd get some ideas (it might be something simple) before I take everything apart.

thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Look at the grounds, something is probably pulling ground through the bulbs because it can't get it through the wire intended to supply it. specifically look at the two main connectors at the front of the bike: blue and gray colored I think...

·
Registered
31 Posts
You don't have tip your bike for the bank angle sensor to act up. Check all your relays, and make sure they aren't corroded, since you said it's wet and cold, where you are.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem i was riding at night then nothing head light and motor shut down, now the head lights dont come on as well as the fuel pump. how did u fix this?

thanks mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts