Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much distortion do you notice when in the bubble, behind the windscreen?

I am planning on buying a new windscreen and was wondering since I ride in the rain and like to see where I am going.

Thanks,

Spank her once for me

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I don't notice distortion in the sunshine. When I ride in the rain, I'm not crouched down behind the windscreen either so I can't comment from experience. I use the wind to move the rain drops from my face shield which is why I sit more upright and it keeps me more alert too.

I like the Fabbri....much thicker plastic than the ZG.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
HondaGal : I like the Fabbri....much thicker plastic than the ZG.
I've had both on my 954 and actually prefer the Zero Gravity precisely because of the thicker plastic. I never really could get the screen cinched down good with the rubber grommets due to the pronounced thickness of the Fabbri.

I think the bubble is a bit larger on the ZG as well, providing me a slightly larger still-air pocket.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Chain : I've had both on my 954 and actually prefer the Zero Gravity precisely because of the thicker plastic. I never really could get the screen cinched down good with the rubber grommets due to the pronounced thickness of the Fabbri.
Hmmm...I don't have any problems securing the Fabbri. Maybe it takes a woman's touch.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I have a powerbronze on my 929. Very thick and very clear. One to consider if you can find someone selling them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts