Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
The shop I worked at had one and it works pretty well. That I know of they are only for Suzuki and Yamahahaha I believe. I know there is not one for the Honda. It is a box that plugs into the bikes ECU and reprograms it. There is no add on to buy, just pay the tuner. I want to say they got about 4 HP with a SV 650 and about 13 with a Busa by playing around with it.
Chris

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NinerPilot said:
The shop I worked at had one and it works pretty well. That I know of they are only for Suzuki and Yamahahaha I believe. I know there is not one for the Honda. It is a box that plugs into the bikes ECU and reprograms it. There is no add on to buy, just pay the tuner. I want to say they got about 4 HP with a SV 650 and about 13 with a Busa by playing around with it.
Chris
The SV was the bike in the article that they were tunning with the teka. Seems like a pretty good idea from what I read. No add on parts just a tune up of the existing ECU :eyebrows:

·
Registered
502 Posts
TGZ13 said:
The SV was the bike in the article that they were tunning with the teka. Seems like a pretty good idea from what I read. No add on parts just a tune up of the existing ECU :eyebrows:
Marc S. has been saying for the longest time that he'll have one for the Hondas, but I doubt it will ever happen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts