Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
:rotfl: That's a funny site for sure and my wife is going to appreciate that. Thanks.

Anyone who's ever had an Engineering Chemistry class knows what hydrogen-sulfide smells like and can most likely identify it in really stinky farts.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
first off Conq you have WAAAAAAAAAY too much time on your hands.

second, who grows up and decides they are gonna be a scientist and study farts, was it the football watching beer drinking fart guy that laid a really good one that cleared the entire room out and to another house while watching the Superbowl that decided to go back to school and become a scientist so he can figure out why that thing was his crowning achievement in life.

third. "A gentleman is mostly likely to fart first thing in the morning, while in the bathroom. This is known as "morning thunder," and if the gentleman gets good resonance, it can be heard throughout the household. " :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I didn't read the whole thing but that was the funniest thing I got to.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Did anyone notice that this was written by a woman? Also, if you read to the bottom you'll notice a link to a similar site for poop.

The funniest thing I read was the discussion about poop vs. gas and everything between, in response to the question, "Do farts leave skidmarks?". :rotfl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts